Friday, April 10, 2009

jz write only~~

2day,feel very tired~~cz i wanna wait my bro fetch me home..lol...bt i met many of his frenz~~th different between skul n college is my thinking n action side..be4 i in yu hua(secondary skul),i very crazy ,38,rude and noisy!!bt~~~~when i in college ,i feel gt changes un my action n attitude~~haha~~is tis changes gd 4 me???????i dun noe~~~maybe gd ba~~bt sometimes reali feel tired cz i nt being myself!!!i reali miz my frenz ,skul band n skul life!!!cz nobody wont disagree my attitude~~~~reali miz them very much!!!!!!!!!!haiz~~~~although i feel depressed nw,bt wad can i do??????i dun noe...jz tell myself,BE HAPPY!!!
LOVE is cruel???maybe....cz i nt dating be4!!bt~~~i feel love is very mystery!!!love can make u hapi,love can make u sad,love cn be ur force,love can make u lost urself,love can change anyting~~maybe many guy will ask me :''y u dun wan dating?"
my answer is:still gt many ting important than dating nw!
haiz~~~maybe sometimes i will feel lonely bt tis is noting to me..cz i noe i choose a right way nw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment